The bohemian poet as seen in JumpStart Advanced 3rd Grade: Mystery Club Vol. 2
Dee Bradley Baker
The bohemian poet is a male human character who appears in the JumpStart Advanced 2nd-4th Grade: Mystery Club series.
The bohemian poet has black hair with a tall swirl, a black goatee, and dark blue eyes. He wears a brown jacket over a red shirt, blue sweatpants, and black shoes.
The bohemian poet is laid back, but passionate about words and poetry. He often uses rhymes when he speaks. In Mystery Club Volume 1, he says that he strong things, such as strong coffee or strong words. In Mystery Club Volume 2, he instead seems to like jokes and humor.
In the Games
JumpStart Advanced 2nd Grade: Mystery Club Vol. 1
The bohemian poet appears in the second case, "Park and Ride". When you play the witness game, this is what he likes:
- Food: Apple, Soup, or Muffin
- Drink: Coffee or Tea
- Conversation type: Get tough
JumpStart Advanced 3rd Grade: Mystery Club Vol. 2
The bohemian poet appears in the seventh case, "Conniving Counterspy". When you play the witness game, this is what he likes:
- Food: Soup, Muffin
- Drink: Coffee
- Conversation type: Be funny
- "Those groovy, groovy, strong, strong words are poetry to my ears!" - Mystery Club Volume 1
- "Poem- When everything is cool, groovy poetry can rule. Ha, the end." - Mystery Club Volume 1
- "A poet who's afraid of soup is afraid of life, and I'm not afraid of anything." - Mystery Club Volume 1
- "Are you trying to be funny? Sorry, uh, but I don't do funny." - Mystery Club Volume 1