The Classroom is the main setting for JumpStart Preschool (1995).
Characters in the classroom
Objects in the classroom that launch activities
- Jigsaw Puzzle
- Turtle Bowl
- Doll House
- Fish Bowl
- Bulletin Board
- Pierre's Picture
- Nursery Song Book
- Trash Can
Objects in the classroom that play songs
- Number Strip - Plays the Numbers Song
- Computer Screen - Plays The Alphabet Thing song
- Alphabet Strip - Plays the ABCs Song
- School Bus - Plays the "Wheels on the Bus" Song
- Day Calendar - Plays the Seven Days of the Week song
- Welcome Sign - Plays the Welcome to JumpStart Preschool song
- Window - Plays the Seasons Song, Winter Song, Spring Song, Summer Song, and Fall Song
- Clock - Plays the "Rock around the Clock" Song
- Triangle - Plays the Shapes Song
Other objects that can be interacted with
- Progress report - Shows the player how well they are doing in the activities.
- Package - Takes the player to an activity in the classroom that contains curriculum the player needs to improve at.
- Door - Plays an animation of Eleanor.
- Stop Sign - Allows the player to exit the program.