|This article or section needs some help. You can give JumpStart Wiki a hand by adding:
Difficulty level differences
- Level one: The player must fill out the starting and ending times using only hours.
- Level two: The player must fill out the starting and ending times using hours and half-hours.
- Level three: The player must use Floyd's clue to calculate the ending time. The starting and ending times use in hour, half hour, and quarter hour times.
Digital manual description
Follow Floyd's instructions to fill out the hall pass.
- Floyd will tell you when the pass starts and ends. Sometimes, he will tell you when it starts and how long it lasts.
- Click on the arrows to adjust the starting time clocks and the ending time clocks.
- Click on the stamp button when you think that you have gotten the pass filled in correctly.
- At Level 1, you must fill out the starting and ending times of the hall pass. The starting and ending times are at full hours.
- At Level 2, you must fill out the starting and ending times of the hall pass. The starting and ending times are at full hour and half hour increments.
- At Level 3, you must listen to Floyd's clue carefully. He will tell you the starting time and duration for the hall pass. You must calculate what the ending time will be yourself. The starting and ending times are at full hour, half hour, and quarter hour increments.
Your child learns about telling time and the difference between digital clocks, which show numbers, and analog clocks, which have rotating hands.