|This article or section needs some help. You can give JumpStart Wiki a hand by adding:
In the game, the player can visit several locations and play activities at each one. Throughout the game the player collects clues that will appear on the Look 'n Listen window.
Locations and Activities
- Farm - Move the basket to catch the items according to the instructions.
- Firehouse - Collect rhyming words by moving CJ around the firehouse with the arrow keys.
- Train Station - Match uppercase and lowercase letters & Vowel Sounds
- Bandstand - Listen to songs and watch videos. There are five songs, all of which are originally from the JumpStart Kindergarten: Why Did the Bus Stop? video. The songs are: Why Did the Bus Stop?, Stop! Look and Listen, Cuckoo Cuckoo, Old MacDonald Had a Farm, and Where is Pepper the Dog?
- Uppercase and Lowercase Letters
Re-releases / Bundles
JumpStart Learning Games: Phonics would later be re-released alongside JumpStart Music in a 2 CD set entitled JumpStart Learning Games: Phonics and Music in 2000.
- The back cover shows a mock-up screenshot of the Firehouse activity with CJ's sprites taken from JumpStart Spelling.