JumpStart Phonics Learning System, also simply known as JumpStart Phonics is a game released by Knowledge Adventure in 1999 as part of the JumpStart Subjects sub-series. It teaches beginning reading skills for ages 3-6.
In this game, the player goes to Camp Readalot and plays activities to earn 26 Alphabetical Merit badges. The game utilizes "Read 'n' Respond" speech recognition technology, so players can use a microphone to sound out letters and words and receive feedback. There is also a toolbar.
- Vowel Bees - Help the bees find the correct hive by choosing the correct vowel or vowel blend. Pierre is the Host of this Activity.
- River Raft - Find the letter(s) that Casey asks for.
- Totem Pole - Find the consonant or consonant blend that the totem poles ask for. Kisha is the Host of this Activity.
- Shipwreck Rhymes - Find rhyming words. Cecil is the Host of this Activity.
- Storybook Cave - Choose the correct letter to complete the word, or the correct word to complete the sentence. Eleanor is the Host of this Activity.
- JumpStart Phonics Theme Song
- A Long Short Song
- Reading Rocket
- Left to Right
- Consonant Concert
- The Spelling Bee at Spelling Bob's Corral
- Vowel Ball
- Rhymin' Rock
- Getting Letters
- Kisha sang all the songs because of Grey Delisle, voiced of Kitty from Danger Rangers.
- Letter Recognition
- Short and Long Vowels
- Letter Blends