Pierre loves to wear different costumes. The player must find the pages in Pierre's book that match the outfit he's wearing.
Pierre will dress up in an outfit. Pierre's mix and match book contains pictures of Pierre in different outfits. The player must flip through the pages until they have found the outfit that matches what Pierre is wearing.
Pierre's costumes include:
- Construction worker
- Police officer
- Mail carrier
- Soccer coach
Difficulty level differences
- Level one: Pierre's book has three pages, each split into two sections.
- Level two: Pierre's book has four pages, each split into two sections.
- Level three: Pierre's book has five pages, each split into three sections.
Digital manual description
Pierre loves to dress up in different costumes! Flip through the pages of the mix and match book to create an outfit that matches the one that Pierre is wearing.
- Pierre will put on a costume. Try to match the picture in the book to the outfit he is wearing.
- To see your different choices of costumes, click on the part of the mix and match book page you want to change.
- When you have found part of the outfit that matches, leave that page where it is and move on to the next part until you match the entire costume.
- In level 1 the book has two sections, with three pages per section.
- In level 2 the book has two sections, with four pages per section.
- In level 3 the book has three sections, with five pages per section.
Your child learns matching.