It's time to experiment mutant plants with logic skills. To meet the goal, the player must pick up seedlings, and plant them anywhere in the soil. The player can adjust light and water levels until the right conditions are met. But some plants don't grow well with others, even if they're the same type, so the player must plan accordingly. Three goals must be met to complete the mission.
In this game, the user attempts to harvest various kinds of exotic swamp plants, so that enough of them grow large enough to meet a given quota. To do this, the user must experiment to see how the different plants react to different amounts of light, water and space. The game is completed after three successful harvests.
Difficulty level differences
On the first level, there is only one kind of plant needed, but on the higher levels, the user must use two different kinds of plants on the same plot.
Digital manual description
Can you manage the "natural" resources to get these "unnatural" mutant swamp plants to thrive? Each spot on the grid holds one plant life form. How well the plants grow depends on lots of things: how close they are to other plants, how much water they receive, and how much light shines on them.
- Your goal is shown on the monitor at the upper right of the screen. To win, the number of plants must match or exceed this number.
- To plant seeds, click on a seedling, then click on any mound.
- To adjust the amount of water, click on the water meter settings.
- To adjust the light, click on the light meter settings.
- To grow your plants, click on the Grow button.
- To be a good farmer, you must experiment with your plants and resources. Try starting out with four seedlings and find the best pattern that helps them grow. Some seedlings might not like being too close to each other. Changing the water and lamplight settings may also make for some marvelous mutations!
- To remove a seedling, click on the Spade and then click on each seedling you want to remove. Click on seedling bin to replace the Spade.
- If you don't meet your goal, click on the Retry button to reset the game and try again.
- If you need help click on Flap on the Toolbar.