The preschool classroom has a piano that can play several songs. The player can choose songs to listen to and sing along.
The player can choose a song by selecting a music scroll from the top of the piano. The songs are "London Bridge", "Old MacDonald", "This Old Man", "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star", and "I've Been Working on the Railroad". The song lyrics will be displayed on the scroll as the song plays. The player can also freely click on the piano keys to make his or her own music.
This activity doesn't contain difficulty levels.
Digital manual description
Let’s have a sing along! There are music scrolls placed on top of the piano. Pick one of the five scrolls to hear a song.
- Click on one of the scrolls above the piano to hear a song. The JumpStart characters will start to dance.
- Sing along as the words are displayed on the piano.
- If you want to hear a different song, click on another scroll.
- If you want to hear the same song again, click on the piano.
- If you want to play your own music, click on the piano keys.
There is no leveling or tutor mode in this page.
Your child enjoys music in this activity.