The 1994 version has four songs and features Mr. Hopsalot and his kindergarten students dancing. The 1998 version has eight songs and is illustrated using a special radio with mechanical puppets.
There are four songs.
There are eight songs, including the five that were from the 1994 version (including "ABC in Harmony").
- ABC in Harmony
- Monkeys Playing Everywhere
- Doing What the Animals Do
- The Mud Song
- Days of the Week
- So Many Colors
Digital manual description
Sing along to the music
Click on the stereo to listen to songs with your JumpStart classmates. You can listen to these four different songs: "Monkeys Playing Everywhere," "The Mud Song," "Anatomy," and "Doing What The Animals Do." Click on any of the four pictures on the stereo to hear a new song. To return to the classroom click on the arrow on the upper left hand side of the screen.
Note: All of these songs can be played on your audio compact disc player. Songs are located on Tracks #2-6. Track #1 is not available. Begin listening by playing track #2. The order on the audio player is like this.
- "ABC in Harmony"
- "Doing what the Animals Do"
- "Monkeys Playing Everywhere"
- "The Mud Song"
Sing along for fun! Hopsalot's classroom is full of fun, snappy tunes to sing along - and dance along with. There are eight different songs you can play.
- Click on any radio button to hear a song and see a fun animation!
- According to the digital manuals, the 1994 version of the activity is named "Stereo" and the 1998 version is named "Sing- and Dance-Along Radio".