If one of Dr. X's thugs capture Jo during the Skateboarding activity, Jo is sent to a dungeon. In the dungeon are a tower of boxes of ascending size, placed under one of three windows. Fortunately for Jo, one of the other windows is broken. The player must help her escape by placing boxes from biggest to smallest under the broken window in the style of Tower of Hanoi.
Difficulty level differences
- Level one: Four boxes must be stacked.
- Level two: Five boxes must be stacked.
- Level three: Seven boxes must be stacked.
Help file description
The dungeon, huh? They think this is going to keep me out of their hair? Ha. I don't think so. See those windows up there? Looks like one of them is broken. These boxes are very convenient. I think if we stack these in the right order, we'll be out of here before you can say "Where's Jo?"
- Click on a box to pick it up.
- Click again to drop the box.
- When you stack all boxes in order, from largest on the bottom to smallest on the top, we can get out of this place.