The player plays a game of tic-tac-toe with Casey.
The player and Casey take turns putting X's and O's on the grid. The first player to get three in a row, either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, wins.
The X's and O's are formed with various sets of sports equipment, such as:
- Baseball bats (X's) and baseballs (O's)
- Bowling pins (X's) and bowling balls (O's)
- Hockey stickers (X's) and hockey pucks (O's)
- Tennis rackets (X's) and tennis balls (O's)
- "Tic Tac Tough!" - Opening
- "You Win! Outta Sight!" -If the player wins
- "I Won That Time!" -If the player loses
- Tic-Tac-Tough (Note:requires Adobe Flash Player to run, doesn't work with Google Chrome)