The player moves a wagon back and forth using either the mouse or arrow keys. Casey, Pierre, and Eleanor toss balls towards the player's wagon. At the beginning of the activity, Casey tells the player which color balls they are supposed to catch. The player must only catch balls of the instructed color and avoid all of the differently colored balls.
Difficulty level differences
- Level one: The balls can come in two colors.
- Level two: The balls can come in four colors.
- Level three: The balls can come in all six colors (red, blue, yellow, green, purple and pink).
Digital manual description
Let’s play ball with Casey and his friends. Keep a sharp eye out as Casey tells you which color of balls to catch.
- Click on the red wagon to begin. Casey will tell you which color balls to catch, and an example ball will appear in the upper left hand corner.
- Move the wagon left or right across the screen using your mouse or the arrow keys.
- Catch the correctly colored balls in the wagon by moving it into the lane the ball is rolling down.
- Be sure to move the wagon out of the way for the incorrect color balls. Just let them roll off the screen.
- In level 1 there are two different colors of balls tossed.
- In level 2 there are four different colors of balls tossed.
- In level 3 there are six different colors of balls tossed.
Your child practices similarities and differences.